Let's Get Cooking!
- Preheat oven to 345°F. Lightly grease a mini cupcake pan
- With an electric mixer, combine coconut flour, baking soda, eggs, coconut oil, and yogurt on low speed. Once combined, mix on medium speed for 2 minutes. Finally, add HappyTails treats.
- Add pup friend food coloring to mixture.
- Gently spoon the mixture into the greased mini cupcake pan. When spooning the mixture into the mini cupcake pan, gently roll into small balls and press into the tin for a smooth cupcake shape. You want your mixture to fill halfway up with room to rise.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cupcakes spring back lightly when touched in the center.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool. Add frosting and sprinkles!
Sample block quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.